One robot - 2 pedals: The Combined Brake and Accelerator Robot CC800 operates both brake and accelerator pedal. For a wide variety of driving tests especially in the area of ADAS and EuroNCAP testing this compact, budget-friendly and quick installable pedal robot is the ideal solution.
The robot gets installed directly in front of the drivers seat and operates the pedals with two easily hooked and unhooked lever arms. Thanks to the integrated freewheeling mechanism in both arms the test vehicle can be driven regularly by a driver even with the mounted robot.
Typical applications of this robot are the current EuroNCAP AEB, VRU Pedestrian and LSS Lane Keeping Tests as well as objective testing of ADAS systems.
The exceptional concept of the Combined Brake and Accelerator Robot CC800
• energetic and strong
The Combined Pedal Robot can realise a brake force of up to 800 N and a pedal speed of up to 100 cm/sec.
• safety by integrated freewheeling mechanism
Safety has top priority. Both pedals can be overridden even during the test run by the driver due to the integrated freewheeling system.
• saving of time due to short installation time
The pedal robot can be installed within a very short time. Two different seat mounting structures are available.
• advantage of directly usable control loops
Benefit of the experience of VEHICOs engineers: All control loops are directly usable - time comsuning parameter tuning which you may knwo from other suppliers is not necessary at our robots!
• intuitive test configuration
We improved the successfull intuitive scripting language: now even more actions are configurable with easy commands. All typical standardized tests are preconfigured. Customized requests are always welcome.
• variety of control modes
Vehicle velocity, distance to another moving vehicle, deceleration, position of brake and accelerator pedal, brake pedal force, hydraulic brake pressure. Switching between control modes is possible anytime during the tests.
• synchronous operation with VEHICO Steering Robots
The Combined Pedal Robot CC800 is perfectly prepared for synchronous operation with a VEHICO Steering Robot.
• no installation of software necessary
• record and replay of manually driven tests
• no annoying reset of the electronics when the engine is started
• trigger signals form light barriers, overrun sensors or similar can be used anytime during the test procedure
• freely configurable CAN interface with dbc import
• decoupling from vehicle power supply possible
• robust microcontroller with passive cooling
max. pedal velocity brake/acc:100/50 cm/sec
max. pedal force brake/acc:800/200 N
max. pedal travel brake/acc :200/120 mm
power supply :vehicle power supply 11-15V DC
resolution of pedal position:<0.003 mm
• EuroNCAP AEB city, interurban, VRU pedestrian and lane keeping tests
• NHTSA AEB Dynamic Brake Support (DBS) und Crash Imminent Braking (CIB) tests
• Rollover tests
• objective brake tests
• development and validation tests of new ADAS systems
• tire testing
• real world emission tests of roads or chassis dynamometer
• ... and much more