● 4.3" TFT daylight readable capacitive touch screen
● Built-in applications such as performance testing, braking, lap timing, speedometer and data logging
● Python-based applications, ideal to customise to your own testing needs
● Removable protective rubber cover included
● Connects to Vehicle Can Bus (CAN Interface 2.0)
● Internal GNSS patch antenna
● Internal GPS and GLONASS receiver
● Bluetooth BR/EDR v2.1 Low Energy 4.0
● WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n
● Analog to Digital Converter on Input (Vehicle) Voltage
VBOX Touch is designed to assist with almost any type of vehicle test and packs in a powerful array of test features all within a rugged metal housing with a bright daylight readable capacitive touch screen.
The VBOX Touch comes ready with several built-in applications for performance testing, braking, lap timing, as well as speedometer and data logging functions.
VBOX Touch apps are written in Python script, allowing new programs to be loaded into the device simply by inserting the script on an SD card. At any time the user can simply revert to the standard functioning of the VBOX Touch by using a different SD card. This flexibility extends to user applications, so you can create your own test script.
If you have an application for VBOX Touch hardware, get in touch with our applications department and we can work with you in customising software to suit your needs, in time frames not possible using traditional methods.